- - Sparkle Notes: Done! -

Monday, October 17, 2011

Done!

I finished the vest and submitted it to Vogue so cross your fingers for me! Here's the finished product....
Here is part of the presentation that I sent to Vogue


I am the most proud of how the back neckline came out. To make all of the other motifs I used patterns but for that scalloped piece at the back neck I completely made that up. As you can see I knitted the collar with this Canadian lace rib that I have been wanting to try out for a long time and I think it goes with the rest of the piece perfectly!

That's all for now. I have taken a little break from knitting and crocheting to get back to sewing. I'm making a really badass costume for Halloween, I'll put up pics later when I'm a little further along. Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment