- - Sparkle Notes: Great News!!!! -

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Great News!!!!

Sorry I haven't written in a while but I finished the sweater, and you'll never guess what happened! I submitted the design to Vogue Knitting and they are going to use it in their fall issue!!!! I am so excited!!! I never thought that they would actually use it! The number one knitting magazine in the country is publishing MY DESIGN! I can't believe it.....
I decided to name it "The Paragon Sweater"



They are sending me the yarn that they want it made out of next week. I am so stoked to see what they pick! I think it is going to be merino wool (which I love!).

P.S. I had an AWESOME photo shoot on Sunday. I can't mention the photographer's name for legal reasons, but he is really talented and has done work for Vogue and Harper's Bazaar and I think we got some great shots. I also used the cardigan I made in the shoot so I'll have some professional pictures of that one. Hopefully I will be able to show you some pics next week, the photographer is really busy this week because he is working on a show for E! right now. Anyway, I am going to go work on my next masterpiece, TTYL :)

1 comment: