- - Sparkle Notes -

Saturday, March 12, 2011

So my TKGA certification was put on hold again. Just as I was double checking everything and finishing up when I realized that my essay was on my old computer which has died. So now I have to write it all over again. Ugh. Then I couldn't find the notes that I wrote for the essay. So I got really discouraged and took a break from it to work on another sweater design.......
I finished the back of the sweater today
A little more detail on the cable pattern I created
Detail of the stitch on the waistband

I used Andes (100% wool) yarn that I had gotten for Christmas. I used a sweater by Missoni as that was in the inspiration that Vogue Knitting put in the email asking for submissions. I am going to submit this design to them for fall. So hopefully this fall the pattern will be available in Vogue. Well I'm going to get to work on the front!

No comments:

Post a Comment