- - Sparkle Notes: Quick Post! -

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Quick Post!

Hey, so I have been super busy lately with the holidays and final exams and projects for my classes but I'm back! I'm also in the process of revamping the blog as you can see from my lovely new animated header (those web programming classes have been paying off!). It took me SO LONG to figure out how to make that animation and get the code right to embed it into the blog but it was worth it :) I'm surprised by how much I'm getting into all this coding stuff, I'm usually not tech savvy AT ALL. Seriously, a few months ago I couldn't even figure out how to uninstall a program on my computer (yes, sad I know).

Anyway my earrings have made a few more appearances on lookbook.nu, and all of my lovely ladies look great in them :)










I have still been knitting too but I will have to tell you more about that later, I'm super tired right now. Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment